They even had a box of toys for Zander to play with, although the fake dinosaurs scared him, and he didn't care for this hat either. There were some little books which he loved, as well as a fun truck.
Today, Brent taught Zander how to drive with his bottom... ok, they actually didn't go anywhere like this, although Zander does love to ride the gator.
And, he also found the DVD's. That means 2 out of 3 rooms in this apartment have shelves of things he enjoys throwing on the floor. Next stop should be the games on the hallway bookcase. Hours of fun!
I'll try the video again tomorrow. If I can't get it to work, I may go Phil and Gra's route and just put them on YouTube. Hope everyone had a great weekend and congrats to the Luedtke's and their new baby boy Cameron!
No comments:
Post a Comment