Wow does time fly! We're almost at the one year mark, the best of our lives so far! Zander is just a bundle of joy, talking lots of gibberish, trying to sing, walking holding onto just one hand, finding outlets and plugs, carbo loading on cereal, laughing and laughing and laughing, still not sleeping through the night, swimming lots, and having fun now that camp has started and enjoying people everywhere (he's definately the entertainer at whichever table we sit at for meals). As you can see from these photos, he's getting very big, and more independent with each passing day. We'll have to start enjoying our "cuddle" time before it's over.


As you can see, Zander likes to chew on things. He's getting 2 more teeth up top (hope they don't mess up the gap!).


I kept trying to get them together, but every time I tried, either Zander got up or Zander looked down. It would have been really lucky seeing how it's a dog and a baby...


I love this picture!

Grandpa Cummins is also here this week helping volunteer at camp. It's been nice having him around, and I think so far he has enjoyed his time here.
1 comment:
I'm sure gonna miss you guys! I'm so glad I'll still have the blog to keep tabs on the family! :-) Hope we can get together before we leave.
Post a Comment