Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lebanon Fair

Our friend Jesse came to visit, and since she's from Iowa, and loves farm stuff, we splurged and went to the Lebanon Area Fair. Seems crazy that the state fair only charges for parking, but the Lebanon fair charges $4 admission and most everything inside costs extra...


First, we watched the tractor pull (outside the fence... even this cost extra!). It was VERY exciting.


Then, Zander got to touch his first horse. I think he liked it!


Next was Angola rabbits... have you ever seen one of these? They are ridiculously furry.


And finally, a milkshake from the dairy barn. Figured we already had our Funnel Cake for the season in NJ. I'd have to say Zander liked the milkshake best.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Such a cute picture. Ellen, you do a great job at documenting Zander's life! I always enjoy checking out your site. I have to admit, his life is a whole lot more exciting than mine! ha He is a blessed little boy! I know you both feel blessed to have him in your lives!

First Family Photo =)

First Family Photo =)

Dad and Zander

Dad and Zander
same haircut!

Mom and Zander

Mom and Zander
Time to go home =)