I sure do like hanging out with my da-da-da-da-da. I think we'll be very good friends.
This weekend, I went with my family to a wedding. We had lots of fun and even got to take our picture together in a photo booth. Somehow, I was the center of attention at our table...
I tried to hide from all the attention between da-da's legs, but people just got down on my level and thought I was SO cute.
I suppose I am. I am also very strong, and really like how I can hold onto this fabulous crib da-da and grandpa built for me. The slats are just the right size.
I've also taken to lounging like a big kid. I sat like this for quite a while, just hangin' out.
Seems to be one or the other... lounging or squirming. As for a crawling/walking update, I still can't really do either, but I can climb all over things and people, roll pretty well, and do the inchworm. Maybe I'll be really good at the 'worm'- I can practically do it in my crib!
Check back soon for my mohawk pictures. They're pretty fabulous!
No comments:
Post a Comment