Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Too Cute!


I just thought I'd share this picture with you all because I think it's super cute! Zander went for his 6 month check-up today (even though he's almost 7 months). As you might imagine, he's at the top of his charts in all categories.
weight: 22 lb 2 oz (95%) - hey, he's not off the chart anymore...
height: 28 1/4 inches tall (95%)
head: 18.5 inches (off the chart- Dr. seemed a little concerned, but Brent has a big head too)
He had a clean bill of health otherwise, and finally has 2 little bottom teeth coming through the gums. He's been taking it like a champ, and for some reason, chewing on playing cards seems to be the best remedy so far, go figure =)

1 comment:

Nolan said...

Holy cow Zander!! What have they been feeding you?! Whatever it is, send some my way. You're already WAAAY bigger than I am and 4 months younger. At least I found someone with a head as big as mine! :)

First Family Photo =)

First Family Photo =)

Dad and Zander

Dad and Zander
same haircut!

Mom and Zander

Mom and Zander
Time to go home =)